Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Love Letter #3

Dearest B

I read somewhere that love is what is left behind when the spark fades. What I didn't know was it’s the immortal fire, the spark creates. The spark, thus, loses its identity to give way to something more significant and stronger. I feel that between us. The roots are entwined in a way that an individual existence is no longer possible. B, we have kept our promise to love each other more and more everyday.

We're officially engaged. I feel euphoric about this beautiful commitment band on my left ring finger. It’s the first thing I touch and look at when I wake up in the morning. My days hadn’t seen so much of sunshine before. May I say thank you, once again, for all the joy you have brought into my life, for being the beautiful dreamer I was looking for? All the gratitude will never be enough. So, I promise to let you have all of me. Today, tomorrow and forever.

I promise I’ll do my best to bring peace, harmony and happiness into your life, into our lives. I love you.


G

No comments:

Post a Comment