Monday, 4 August 2014

Love Letter #2

Dearest B,

You know, there's a very bright light inside you which overwhelms me... It's the light of truth and unconditional love. Love is a very contagious thing when it's pure, untainted with reason or prejudice. I wished for you, for a long time and the Universe let me have you. I knew you had stepped out of my dreams the first time I had a glimpse of your core - The real self which you were trying so hard to hide. A year has passed since we realized we cannot do without each other and the bond between us has got much stronger. You are my eternal muse, my happiness and the very definition of life itself. There's a strange quietness and tranquility in my life now. I wouldn't equate it with spirituality but I think your presence has made me a better person. Thank you for loving me.

Yours forever,
G

No comments:

Post a Comment